Friday, June 26, 2009

Here we go...

Well folks, my family and friends have been telling me I should start a blog, so...since I have already succumb to Facebook and Twitter as well as my own website, I thought "what the heck!" Welcome to my musings!

A little bit about yours truly: I am a 20-something gal who has had some interesting adventures in my life so far. I have been a nanny/au pair for quite a few years, here in the States a couple of times and also for 2 years in the beautiful country of Switzerland. Ah, die Schweiz! I am also a DONA-certified birth doula and a montrice-in-training. I find it such an awesome privilege to witness the birth of new life into the world. On top of that, I am the wife of a wonderful husband, oldest of 6 kids, homeschool graduate and world-traveler. :-)

This interesting mish-mash of experience has left me with some thoughts and opinions. I hope you find them stimulating and thought-provoking!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the pool! The water's fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you post LOTS of photos, too!
    Photos are so...VISUAL!

    Happy musings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, thanks Traci! And yes, I will use lots of pics, mom. ;-)

    ReplyDelete